Staff for Internal Transport and Auxiliary Management (TIGAS) is essential for an optimal performance of health centers. In our Health Logistics division, this is one of the fundamental services that help hospitals to monetize their management.
According to the needs of each center, Cogesa provides a professional SITAM team that performs the following tasks:
Mobilization of patients / postural changes
- Place the patient on the surgical table
- Transfer patients for testing or treatments
- Transfer of samples
- Distribution and withdrawal of medication cars and pharmacy orders
- Transfer of portable medical equipment
- Control and replacement of oxygen bottles on the Care Units
- Distribution and courier service
- Staff uniforms delivery
Each of the health centers that Cogesa provides service receives a monthly report which contains the actions taken by areas, the ratio of incidents, areas for improvement and development of optimized results.